Quickbooks Users List

Hey,

Would you be interested in procuring QuickBooks *Users' contact data for endless marketing and business development capabilities?

We have information from organizations utilizing:

Ø SAP
Ø Sage ERP Users
Ø Dynamics GP/AX
Ø Dynamics CRM/NAV
Ø NetSuite
Ø MYOB and some more

We have information for  IT Decision-Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision-Makers, C-level Titles and Decision-Makers from all Departments. The leads can also be customized according to necessity, and we can provide contact lists from any nation/industry/title. Please forward this message to the correct point of contact, and let me know if you're interested in acquiring these lists.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Mirabelle

| List procurement | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

To expel from this mailing: answer with headline as "forget"