Fujitsu users

Hi,

Would you be interested in a Fujitsu users email list, or in another industry-specific list?

Data Fields: Verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Number of Employees, Revenue Size, SIC Code, Industry Type, and more.

We also have other technology users, such as Fujitsu Consulting, Fujitsu IaaS, Shoe boxed, Mitsubishi, Eneloop, Daikin, Neat, and many more.

If you are not the right person to address this query to, please forward this email to the correct individual in your organization.

Please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send you cost of the list.

I appreciate your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Elodia
Marketing Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line