Processed (with 1 errors): Changing bug title of packages affected by not_using_dh_builddeb issue

> # for the bugs I just submitted
> #
> retitle 793002 cgilib: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793002 [src:cgilib] cgilib: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'cgilib: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'cgilib: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 793001 blosxom: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793001 [src:blosxom] blosxom: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'blosxom: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'blosxom: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 793000 beav: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793000 [src:beav] beav : please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'beav: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'beav : please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792999 console-cyrillic: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792999 [src:console-cyrillic] console-cyrillic: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'console-cyrillic: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'console-cyrillic: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792998 chiark-utils: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792998 [src:chiark-utils] chiark-utils: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'chiark-utils: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'chiark-utils: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792996 bcron: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792996 [src:bcron] bcron  : please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'bcron: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'bcron  : please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792995 abook: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792995 [src:abook] abook: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'abook: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'abook: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792994 angband-doc: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792994 [src:angband-doc] angband-doc: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'angband-doc: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'angband-doc: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792993 cgoban: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792993 [src:cgoban] cgoban: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'cgoban: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'cgoban: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792991 gpsmanshp: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792991 [src:gpsmanshp] gpsmanshp: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'gpsmanshp: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'gpsmanshp: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792990 skalibs: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792990 [src:skalibs] skalibs: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'skalibs: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'skalibs: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792989 freecdb: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792989 [src:freecdb] freecdb: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'freecdb: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'freecdb: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792988 xbs: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792988 [src:xbs] xbs: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'xbs: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'xbs: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792987 jargon: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792987 [src:jargon] jargon: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'jargon: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'jargon: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792986 uruk: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792986 [src:uruk] uruk: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'uruk: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'uruk: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792985 ipsvd: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792985 [src:ipsvd] ipsvd: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'ipsvd: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'ipsvd: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792984 integrit: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792984 [src:integrit] integrit: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'integrit: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'integrit: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792983 gerstensaft: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792983 [src:gerstensaft] gerstensaft: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'gerstensaft: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'gerstensaft: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792982 ftpcopy: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792982 [src:ftpcopy] ftpcopy: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'ftpcopy: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'ftpcopy: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792981 wmweather: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792981 [src:wmweather] wmweather: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'wmweather: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'wmweather: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792980 tworld: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792980 [src:tworld] tworld: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'tworld: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'tworld: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792979 runit: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792979 [src:runit] runit: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'runit: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'runit: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792978 nec: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792978 [src:nec] nec: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'nec: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'nec: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792977 luakit: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792977 [src:luakit] luakit: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'luakit: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'luakit: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792976 logapp: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792976 [src:logapp] logapp: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'logapp: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'logapp: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792975 libmsv: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792975 [src:libmsv] libmsv: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'libmsv: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'libmsv: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792974 liblockfile: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792974 [src:liblockfile] liblockfile: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'liblockfile: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'liblockfile: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792973 liblip: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792973 [src:liblip] liblip: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'liblip: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'liblip: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792972 libjama: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792972 [src:libjama] libjama: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'libjama: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'libjama: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792971 junior-doc: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792971 [src:junior-doc] junior-doc: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'junior-doc: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'junior-doc: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792970 fortunes-bg: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792970 [src:fortunes-bg] fortunes-bg: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'fortunes-bg: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'fortunes-bg: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792969 flowscan: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792969 [src:flowscan] flowscan: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'flowscan: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'flowscan: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792967 fgetty: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792967 [src:fgetty] fgetty: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'fgetty: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'fgetty: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792965 fastforward: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792965 [src:fastforward] fastforward: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'fastforward: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'fastforward: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792963 erc: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792963 [src:erc] erc: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'erc: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'erc: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792961 enemies-of-carlotta: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792961 [src:enemies-of-carlotta] enemies-of-carlotta: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'enemies-of-carlotta: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'enemies-of-carlotta: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792959 elida: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792959 [src:elida] elida: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'elida: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'elida: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792958 dtaus: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792958 [src:dtaus] dtaus: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dtaus: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dtaus: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792955 dput: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792955 [src:dput] dput: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dput: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dput: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792954 dpatch: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792954 [src:dpatch] dpatch: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dpatch: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dpatch: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792953 dhcping: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792953 [src:dhcping] dhcping: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dhcping: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dhcping: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792952 dhcpdump: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792952 [src:dhcpdump] dhcpdump : please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dhcpdump: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dhcpdump : please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792951 dbview: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792951 [src:dbview] dbview: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dbview: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dbview: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792950 ccze: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792950 [src:ccze] ccze: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'ccze: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'ccze: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792949 chimera2: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792949 [src:chimera2] chimera2: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'chimera2: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'chimera2: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792947 cvs-mailcommit: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792947 [src:cvs-mailcommit] cvs-mailcommit: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'cvs-mailcommit: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'cvs-mailcommit: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 793006 dropbear: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793006 [src:dropbear] dropbear: please make build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'dropbear: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'dropbear: please make build reproducible'
> retitle 703004 debdelta: please make the mtimes reproducible
Failed to set the title of 703004: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> retitle 793003 daemontools: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793003 [src:daemontools] daemontools: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'daemontools: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'daemontools: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 793005 checkpw: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #793005 [src:checkpw] checkpw: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'checkpw: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'checkpw: please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792945 authbind: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792945 [src:authbind] authbind : please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'authbind: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'authbind : please make the build reproducible'
> retitle 792943 argus-client: please make the mtimes reproducible
Bug #792943 [src:argus-client] argus-client: please make the build reproducible
Changed Bug title to 'argus-client: please make the mtimes reproducible' from 'argus-client: please make the build reproducible'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

792943: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=792943
792945: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=792945