CV - Accounts Manager (QATAR Experienced)

Sir,

I am having 18+ years of total experience in Accounts & Audit in
India and Qatar.  Currently pursuing Chartered Institute of Management
Accounting (C.I.M.A.) – Management Level and qualified with MBA
(Financial Management) from Annamalai University, Qatar and M.Com
from India.

I am having strong practical knowledge to operate Computerized
Accounting (Tally, Visual Basic ERP & FoxBASE). Moreover,
I have hands on experience in Financial Accounting, Taxation,
Auditing, Costing & Budgeting etc. I have proven ability to manage
multiple tasks efficiently & accurately under pressure while meeting
tight deadline schedules.

I am having excellent planning, analytical & problem solving skills.
I can handle business correspondence well. Have excellent communication
skills in English. I have the ability to quickly identify problems as well
as
provide appropriate solutions. I am Energetic & self-motivated with a high
degree of cultural sensitivity.

I am on Employment Visa. I am applying for the above position and please
find my CV attached herewith for your kind reference.

Thanks and regards
SAMEER AHMED SHAIKH