Comments regarding orbit2_2.14.19-1_amd64.changes

Hi!

While debug symbols and the like are great, liborbit2 is deprecated,
and the number of reverse dependencies are shrinking, I wonder what
use debug symbols would be? There was no activity on the bug since
2010, and most gnome apps migrated to gnome3 too, and away from
this library.

For the rest, the path forward is likely gnome3 too.

I'd suggest not introducing the -dbg packages, and doing another
upload, without these changes. What do you think?