enquiry bluetooth bracelete smart socket and mobilephone housekeeper‏

Dear Client,

Good day!
 China writing a business email to you. We come back to you and recommend our new products smart watch, bluetooth bracelete, smart socket and mobilephone housekeeper for your kind reference. Please kindly note the basic character of them as following,

Smart watch styles: Android watch, smart watch with 3G calling, GPS watch, smart watch with bluetooth and call phone,, smart watch with 2MP camera.

Bluetooth bracelete features: Android 4.3 or IOS7.0 system, bluetooth 4.0, OLED screen, water proof IP67, phone calls reminding, Ultraviolet Rays UV SENSOR, professional pedometer IC and its accurate rate reach above 95%, environment temperature monitoring, anti-lost, WIFI hotspot,

smart socket: It can be used in private house, hotel and office. It's small and suitable size, saving energy, remoting control, easy install and operation. It's connected to internet by wireless router and control the power of socket from APP in smart phone.

Mobilephone housekeeper: It can be used in chain store and family use, supports over 10,000 people to watch over the same camera simultaneously and can call phone.

If you are interested in our products, please kindly feel free to contact us for detailed specification with prices.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Thanks & best regards,

Iris
Shenzhen factory:east zone,Shangxue technical industry park,buji town,longgang district,Shenzhen China
Tel: 86-755-27691175 Fax:86-755-27924181
Web:www.Topwonintl.com
Email:iris@topwonintl.com
Skype ID:kittytat
Contact pepople: Iris Lee