sculpture art

Hello Dear Friend:

This is Lee ,
Who in charge of our family sculpture business- Yuan Lee sculpture Plant.
Which Heritaged thousand years stone carving culture accumulation. Serve for ancient BeiJing Forbidden City's build in latest three Danasty for China Empire.
Would you please forward your most Favorite sculpture drawing. i would offer you our Factory price.
You could also referance sculpture styles from our website
Looking forward your furhter information.
Best Regards Lee

Yuan Lee Sculpture Plant
fountain@marblef.com
www.bronzefountain.net

SKYPE : StatueLee
ADD: the carving corridor development zone, Dangcheng QuYang county(SJZ) HeBei province China.
Telephone: 86 0311 85803934 MOB: 86 150 3211 1017

如果查看或提交该表单时有问题,请在线填写该表单:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k_1h8ANQ66E-0GO7ZiFYkT79IWN0FOpvKJZb_kdH43I/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

未命名的表单