Processed (with 5 errors): Re: Fwd: Moopheus comment on Dispatches from the Culture Wars blog

> tags 570566 - moreinfo
Bug #570566 [fortunes] Moopheus comment on Dispatches from the Culture Wars blog
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.
> tags 570566 pending
Bug #570566 [fortunes] Moopheus comment on Dispatches from the Culture Wars blog
Added tag(s) pending.
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 02:05:28PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > The author is a commentor on the blog. They switched blogging software,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > and it seems like maybe the old comments are gone...
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > However, archive.org has it:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

570566: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=570566
Debian Bug Tracking System