Please review package description of (open)motif

Hi all,

[Please keep cc in the loop.]

Currently, Graham and I are working on getting (open)motif [1] in shape
for inclusion in main. While I was going through the package I was
unhappy with the current description of the binary packages. I have
already extended the description of motif-clients, but I would like a
review of all descriptions.

I hope you can help.

Paul

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openmotif.html
Source: motif
Section: devel
Build-Depends: byacc,
               debhelper (>= 9),
               dh-autoreconf,
               dh-exec,
               flex,
               libsm-dev,
               libx11-dev,
               libxaw7-dev,
               libxext-dev,
               libxft-dev,
               libxmu-dev,
               libxt-dev,
               xbitmaps
Maintainer: Graham Inggs <graham@nerve.org.za>
Uploaders: Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.9.4
Homepage: http://motif.ics.com/
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/motif.git
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/motif.git

Package: libmotif4
Architecture: any
Section: libs
Multi-Arch: same
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}
Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends}, x11-common (>= 1:7.0.0)
Conflicts: libmotif3
Replaces: libmotif3
Provides: libmotif3
 This package includes all files you need to run Motif
 applications which are linked against Motif, which
 are the shared libraries for the most part.

Package: libmotif4-dbg
Architecture: any
Depends: libmotif4 (= ${binary:Version}), ${misc:Depends}
Section: debug
 This package includes all files you need to run Motif
 applications which are linked against Motif, which
 are the shared libraries for the most part.
 .
 This package contains the debugging symbols.

Package: libmotif-dev
Architecture: any
Section: libdevel
Depends: libmotif4 (= ${binary:Version}), ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}
Conflicts: lesstif-bin, lesstif-dev, lesstif-doc, lesstif2-dev
 Everything you need to build Motif applications with
 Motif.  This includes header files, static libraries,
 the manual pages for the Motif API and uil (user interface
 language compiler)

Package: motif-clients
Architecture: any
Section: x11
Depends: menu, ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}
Pre-Depends: x11-common (>= 1:7.0.0)
Conflicts: lesstif-bin
 Motif is the industry standard toolkit for *NIX systems. This package
 contains the Motif window manager, which has clear but classical appearance,
 and xmbind, which is used to configure virtual key bindings for motif.