Is it hard to meet you?

How's it going? My name is Keren. I stumbled upon ur photograph accidently, and I really liked your looks. You seem to be a nice and kind man, you know, you really attract me :) I never tell men that I like them usually but now I couldn't resist :) Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Wanna see my picture? I hope you'll like me so we'll be able to keep in touch and get to know each other better... I hope you won't ignore this and you will answer me .
Can't wait for your answer,
Keren.