Fw: Re : Your Job Application - Action Required

Dear applicant

Thank you for submitting your information for potential work openings.
We look forward to reviewing your application, but can not do so until you complete our
internal application.

The pay range for available openings range from $35.77 per hour to $57.62 pr hr.
Before you're being considered, we will first have you to formally apply.
Please go here to begin the process:

http://i.cx/9340

Moreover, the following perks are normally open:

- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits Package
- Higher than average salary
- Educational Reimbursement
- Full 401(k)program

Please take the time to follow the directions and complete the entire
application process.

Yours truly,
Rory Toney