Immediate Transfer sent successfully

We have successfully accepted the following operation:

Item #: 12983001
Amount: $28,782.98
To: Xavier Manning
Fee: 19.00
Send on Date: 10/16/2012
Service: Instant Wire Transfer

If there is any troubles with processing your request we would notify you both by email and on the Messages menu item. You can always check your transfer status right now Sincerely,

Federal Reserve Bank Service

Email Settings
This is a notification message from Federal Reserve Bank. Please note that you may receive automated warnings in accordance with your service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

Federal Reserve Bank Message, 7th Floor, 121 South Valley, St., Charlotte, CA 36805-0001

� Federal Reserve Bank.