I have found u by accident..

Hello
I found ur page on the dating site some days ago and I got to say that I was amazed. I don't know what this is but you've got something that attracts people to you. I did not notice how I started to write to you!
I almost forgot to tell you that, my name is Kizzie))
I travel a lot and I love it! I always want to go to a country where I've never been before and I think I will be this way until I found someone whom I'd really like... Anyway I like to get to know new interesting people no matter where they are from))
So, can you tell me some more about yourself?) What kind of man are you? What do you like? Why'd u like to write me maybe tomorrow?))
Can't wait for your answer. Write me back when you have time...
Keep in touch