I dunno why yet but I'm sure it'll be excellent

Hi
I found your page on the dating site a few days ago and I've to say that I was astonished! I don't know what it is but you've got something that draws everyone to you. I didn't notice how I started to write to you...
Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Mee))
I travel a lot and I love it! I always want to go to a country where I've never been before and I think I'll be this way until I found someone whom I'd really like for real. Anyway I like to meet interesting people from all over the world))
So, can u tell me something about yourself? What kind of man are u? What you like? Why'd you like to write me back tomorrow? ;)
Can't wait for your answer... Please write me back when you can.
Later!