RFS: libcdaudio/0.99.12p2-12 [QA] -- library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcdaudio".

It builds those binary packages:
  libcdaudio-dbg - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs (debug)
  libcdaudio-dev - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs  (development)
  libcdaudio1 - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libcdaudio

Direct link for download:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libc/libcdaudio/libcdaudio_0.99.12p2-12.dsc

Changes in the package:

libcdaudio (0.99.12p2-12) unstable; urgency=low

  * QA upload.
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
  * Package was switched to source format 3.0 (quilt).
  * Deleted build dependency from quilt.
  * Deleted file debian/README.source.
  * Added build dependency from dh-autoreconf.
  * Updated debian/rules: used dh-autoreconf to update `configure' script
    during rebuild. (Closes: #647975)
  * Updated debian/patches/hurd-ftbfs.patch:
    - the code was cleaned up (useless data were deleted)
    - fixed lintian note quilt-patch-missing-description
  * Fixed lintian notes:
    - binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "section" in package
      libcdaudio1
    - missing-debian-source-format
  * Updated debian/copyright:
    - file was updated in according to Copyright format 1.0
    - added missed license and copyright holders
  * Added file debian/watch.

Best regards,
Boris