RFS: libcdaudio/0.99.12p2-12 [QA] -- library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcdaudio".
It builds those binary packages:
libcdaudio-dbg - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs (debug)
libcdaudio-dev - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs (development)
libcdaudio1 - library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
Changes in the package:
libcdaudio (0.99.12p2-12) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Package was switched to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Deleted build dependency from quilt.
* Deleted file debian/README.source.
* Added build dependency from dh-autoreconf.
* Updated debian/rules: used dh-autoreconf to update `configure' script
during rebuild. (Closes: #647975)
* Updated debian/patches/hurd-ftbfs.patch:
- the code was cleaned up (useless data were deleted)
- fixed lintian note quilt-patch-missing-description
* Fixed lintian notes:
- binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "section" in package
* Updated debian/copyright:
- file was updated in according to Copyright format 1.0
- added missed license and copyright holders
* Added file debian/watch.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.