RFS: sgml-data/2.0.7 [RC] [QA] -- common SGML and XML data

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: important

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sgml-data".

It builds binary package:
  sgml-data - common SGML and XML data

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/sgml-data

Direct link for download:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sgml-data/sgml-data_2.0.7.dsc

The package is lintian-clean. I always check using:
  lintian -ivIE --pedantic *.changes

Changes in the package:

sgml-data (2.0.7) unstable; urgency=low

  * QA upload.
  * Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 5.0.0); updated debian/compat.
  * Deleted file debian/postinst: it is generated automatically now.
    This fixes the problem with calling update-catalog in postinst.
    (Closes: #675488, #674913, #606038)
  * Now package sgml-data suggests package w3-recs instead of missing
    package doc-html-w3. (Closes: #612239)
  * Fixed such lintian warnings and notes:
    + sgml-data source:
      - package-file-is-executable debian/control
      - debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
      - debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
      - ancient-standards-version 3.8.3 (current is 3.9.3)
      - dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
    + sgml-data:
      - description-possibly-contains-homepage
        http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org/
      - conflicts-with-version sp (<= 1.1.1-2)
      - possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration

Best regards,
Boris