RFS: libvisual/0.4.0-5 [QA] -- Audio visualization framework
(Please Cc me in replies, I am not subscribed to debian-qa mailing list)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libvisual".
It builds those binary packages:
libvisual-0.4-0 - Audio visualization framework
libvisual-0.4-0-i18n - Audio visualization framework (translation files)
libvisual-0.4-dev - Audio visualization framework (development package)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
Changes in the package:
libvisual (0.4.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Added debian/watch.
* Updated debian/control:
- fixed lintian warnings and notes:
package-needs-versioned-debhelper-build-depends 9, no-homepage-field
- added new package libvisual-0.4-0-i18n
* Translation files were moved to new package libvisual-0.4-0-i18n:
fixed bug with arch-dependent files in multiarch package. (Closes: #670031)
* Updated debian/rules:
fixed broken names of translation files. (Closes: #646964)
* Added file debian/patches/fix-spelling-errors.
* Updated files debian/patches/0*_fix:
fixed lintian notes quilt-patch-missing-description.
* Updated debian/copyright:
file was rewritten in according to Copyright format 1.0.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.