tcpflow_0.21.ds1-7_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
tcpflow (0.21.ds1-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to debhelper compat level 9, enable hardening via
* Override lintian warning about stack protector: the binary is
correctly built with stack protection enabled, but doesn't have any
arrays on the stack.
* Override lintian tag 'package-needs-versioned-debhelper-build-depends'.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Set Maintainer to Debian QA group.
Override entries for your package:
tcpflow_0.21.ds1-7.dsc - source net
tcpflow_0.21.ds1-7_amd64.deb - optional net
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.