pyneighborhood_0.5.1-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
pyneighborhood (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Orphaning package.
* Turn into non-native package.
* Import old changelog entries from previous releases.
* Put package in Python Applications Packaging Team repository.
* Switch to dh_python2 (Closes: #591989, #616975).
* Depend on cifs-utils instead of smbfs (Closes: #638160).
* Switch to using the dh command sequencer.
* Switch source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* Switch to using the upstream code to install message catalogs.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 9.
* Import manual page, menu entry and pixmap from version 0.5.0+debian-3.
* Make debian/copyright up-to-date and switch to machine-readable format.
* Add a debian/watch file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
Override entries for your package:
pyneighborhood_0.5.1-1.dsc - source net
pyneighborhood_0.5.1-1_all.deb - optional net
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 591989 616975 638160
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.