Take the Golf Swing Speed Challenge

I admit it... this holiday season I ate too much and drank too much and the consequence - WEIGHT GAIN!

No doubt you're probably in the same boat so I wanted to let you know about something I'm going to do this year to not only get some weight off, but also add yards to my drives. I'm going to do The Golf Swing Speed Challenge.

***View attached form for more information***

So to help you lose some weight, get fit and...

Hit Longer Drives
Hit More Accurate Drives
Score Lower Because You Have Shorter Shots Into The Greens
Feel Better And Enjoy Life More