blackbox_0.70.1-4_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) libbt0_0.70.1-4_amd64.deb optional libs
Blackbox - shared library
This is a window manager for X. It is similar in many respects to
such popular packages as Window Maker, Enlightenment, and FVWM2. You
might be interested in this package if you are tired of window managers
that are a heavy drain on your system resources, but you still want
an attractive and modern-looking interface.
The best part of all is that this program is coded in C++, so it
is even more attractive "under the hood" than it is in service -- no
If none of this sounds familiar to you, or you want your computer to
look like Microsoft Windows or Apple's OS X, you probably don't want
This package contains the shared library libbt0
Changes: blackbox (0.70.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* rename libbt to libbt0.
- eliminate lintian warning: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames
- debian/control: rename libbt to libbt0
- debian/libbt0.dir: renamed from libbt.dir
- debian/libbt0.install: renamed from libbt.install
* add libbt transitional dummy package.
- debian/control: add libbt
- debian/rules: remove libbt docs and symlink to libbt0
* debian/libbt0.symbols: eliminate lintian warning.
- no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libbt.so.0.0.0
* debian/rules: eliminate lintian warning.
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
* debian/rules: remove non-existant libbt1 from dh_shlibdeps.
* debian/control: add libxext-dev to Build-Depends.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.2
Override entries for your package:
blackbox_0.70.1-4.dsc - source x11
blackbox_0.70.1-4_amd64.deb - optional x11
libbt-dev_0.70.1-4_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
libbt_0.70.1-4_all.deb - optional libs
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.