Client responses forwarded to your inbox

Please pass this email to the person who is in charge of sales or marketing in your company.

I have 2 options open for you that will help you have enough time to focus on pure sales talk with your clients

1) I can send prospecting emails on your behalf asking if they would be interested in a business relationship with your company.
2) Else reply with specifics, I will send you a sample email list that you are looking for.

Anna Jones
Business Development Executive - North America & Europe

We respect your privacy hence if you wish not to hear from us again please reply with the subject line "TERMINATE"