How Merry will your Christmas be?

Title: Holiday Email

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

Merry Christmas!!

# 1

Let me guess, it's getting close to Christmas and you're getting bombarded by emails from unknown people telling you to try their systems so you can make huge money online.  Am I close?  I know, it's tempting to try them out.  Especially considering all the money you'll have to put out for presents this year.  Who doesn’t want a quick buck?  Are you wondering if this is one of those emails?  Well let me tell you the truth and just say that it is, and it isn't...

There are plenty of systems out there that do actually work. There's also plenty that don't... But how do you know which ones to try?  Wouldn't it be great if there was someone out there who tried a few of them before you did, and could tell you which ones worked?

That's where I come in.  I don't have a ton of money, and had even less after trying some of these systems.  But after enough trying I found a few that work!  None of these online businesses are connected in any way, other then I'm trying all 3 of them with good success.  Let me tell you about them...

This one is amazing!  It's the one I love the most and it has the potential to bring thousands of dollars of CA$H to your door daily.  I am NOT kidding.  I would explain it more, but I believe the website does it better than I ever could.  Go to the main page, and fill out the info to get to the back of the site where the videos walk you through it!

Email me back if you have any questions about it.  If you end up trying any of these, I would really encourage you to try this one

www.financialinitiative.com

# 2

This one is my second favorite!  This company sells products at an extremely reduced price.  They are one of the next big, up and coming companies and they pay YOU to advertise for them.  They pay you to post links for their website.  Follow the link; click the "how it works" button on the bottom left and see how their system works.

www.initiative-financial.com

# 3

The last one, again, has huge potential for residual income.  It's an energy company.  I know a lot of us wish we had gotten in on the energy business years ago!  Well there's an old saying, "The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago...  The second best time is today."  This company has put a huge amount of their budget into spreading their business by word of mouth.  What that means, is rather than paying for advertising, they pay YOU to tell other people about them.  They offer very competitive fixed rates on electricity and gas.  On top of that, they also offer cable and internet services, as well as the option of green energy.  I don't know about you, but almost everyone I have talked to about this one has loved the fact that they can pick an option for green energy.  That's not a common thing with most energy companies.  The other great thing is that if you choose to become a rep for this company, for every person you sign up, you get paid a small percentage every time they pay their utility bill.  How amazing is that!?!?!  Sign up enough people, and you'll never have to work another day in your life because of the residual income coming in.  Take a look at their site because at the very least, you may want to sign up for services with them to conserve money!

www.financialinitiative.myMomentis.biz

These things work.  You could spend time, and money, trying out some of these systems for yourself.  OR, you could ask me some questions.  I would love to help you out.

About Me

Send me an email to ask me about any of these systems.  If you email me, you'll get to talk to me.  No one else!  If you want to give me your phone number, I'll give you a call.  I'm NOT a machine, I'm a real person, and I would love to give you my honest opinion on any of these systems.  I would even love to help you set any of these up if you think they're for you.

Company Address

jeff@cooltime.biz

This message was intended for 'packages@qa.debian.org' You have received this message because you are subscribed to 'Trial #1'