Re: gecko-mediaplayer maintenance

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 05:14, Julien Lavergne
<julien.lavergne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 10/24/2011 04:16 PM, Aron Xu a écrit :
>> I just imported all history of gecko-mediaplayer to a Git repository.
>> Here it is:
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/gecko-mediaplayer.git
> Great, thank you :)
>
>> Would you like to be the person in "Maintainer" filed, or ask Debian
>> Multimedia team and put this package under it's umbrella? If
>> gecko-mediaplayer get moved to Multimedia team's repository, I'll move
>> gnome-mplayer, too.
> I prefer to have it under the Multimedia team's umbrella, but if they
> don't want it, I can take the Maintainer ownership.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

I have requested to join pkg-multimedia, to make sure the two packages
can move their smoothly. I suggest you also request to join the
project, if we both get approved, then we are able to move the git
repository there.

If you find there is any modification you'd like to make, you can just
kick off and I'll sponsor it when needed.

--
Regards,
Aron Xu