Comments regarding wavesurfer_1.8.5-4_amd64.changes

Hi,

despite you claim this package has been removed without providing good
arguments, I don't think reintroducing it as it was just prior of its
removal is a good choice. I noticed upstream seems active, so why don't
provide updated version instead of an old one?

Also, why listing QA as maintainer? I don't think this would attract
more contributors as it has been orphaned 18 months before being
removed. Are you willing to take care of it? Do you know other will?

Cheers,
Luca