Re: RM: kguitar -- RoQA; orphaned, KDE 3

Hi!

Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> Please remove kguitar:
> - Orphaned since 2007
> - Depends on KDE 3 packages, which will be removed for Wheezy

FYI, from the upstream website:

	After mistaking KGuitar for a dead and abandoned project, I
	(Ryan) have decided to take the role of Unofficial PR Manager.
	KGuitar is currently still at an alpha level of development
	but has been ported to KDE4.

	I'll get more detailed news up as soon as I figure out what
	else been going on for the last two years and also put up a
	more recent tarball.

That doesn't address the lack of a Debian maintainer for it,
though, so I'm not complaining. :)

Thanks for your work,
Jonathan