Re: offlineimap sources
- To: David Soulayrol <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: offlineimap sources
- From: Sandro Tosi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:58:30 +0100
- Message-id: <AANLkTinMOd=DNVbZ0xOzcLxtM0SaFRo_jtBJka0_d-Hq@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=YxXg00dtjbZ4umV+xDmYdzqucqhYRfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <AANLkTi=YxXg00dtjbZ4umV+xDmYdzqucqhYRemail@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 21:47, David Soulayrol
> I'd like to write some additional features to offlineimap and I'm
> looking for the correct branch to fork.
> https://github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap.git seems to miss the latest
> commits for the debian package (126.96.36.199-1 and 188.8.131.52-2) and I cannot
> find where these diffs were commited.
> Could you please tell me where is the latest branch so that I can
> follow the debian updates, or what is the correct way to do so?
probably they were not committed to any VCS. you can create one
yourself, cloning jgoerzen one and injecting the last 2 uploads.
Please also note that someone expressed interest in adopting
offlineimap so you better talk to him.
Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi