Processed: tagpending

> #galternatives (0.13.5) unstable; urgency=low
> #
> #  * fix problem with rebuilding package by converting to dh7
> #    (Closes: #574767)
> #
> limit source galternatives
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'galternatives'
Limit currently set to 'source':'galternatives'

> tags 574767 + pending confirmed
Bug #574767 [src:galternatives] galternatives: rebuild produces broken package
Added tag(s) confirmed and pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)