Bug#571982: alltray: no tray icon; no way to get program in question back out of tray
- To: Lucas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#571982: alltray: no tray icon; no way to get program in question back out of tray
- From: Raphael Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:41:25 +0100
- Message-id: <20100301074125.GA7094@rivendell>
- Reply-to: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20100228184621.29067.66847.reportbug@kb1rd-mobroost.SRH>
- References: <20100228184621.29067.66847.reportbug@kb1rd-mobroost.SRH>
severity 571982 important
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, Lucas wrote:
> Package: alltray
> Version: 0.70-1
> Severity: grave
> Justification: renders package unusable
> "alltray iceowl --st --na &" causes Iceowl to start, but no icon
> actually appears in the system tray and there's no way to get the
> program back up again without re-running it. Doesn't that kind of
> defeat the purpose of alltray?
Because you have the problem with one program doesn't mean it doesn't work
at all. Thus it's not "unusable" and thus grave doesn't apply.
I'll let the new maintainer deals with this bug.
Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/
My Debian goals: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/09/debian-related-goals-for-2010/