Processed (with 5 errors): Re: visualvm instead of JConsole

> reopen 539288
Bug #539288 {Done: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>} [sun-java6-jdk] sun-java6-jdk: replace JConsole with Java VisualVM
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
you may need to use 'found' to remove fixed versions.
> > Correct me if I am wrong but visualvm is not available in debian ?
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> You are wrong. Java Visual VM is available in debian. Try this:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> $ wget http://packages.debian.org/lenny/i386/sun-java6-jdk/filelist
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> $ grep jvisualvm filelist
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Next time I would be glad if you could wait a little for my feedback
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)