Onward into 2010. Best wishes from ChinaPCBOne

I'm going to deviate from my typical "marketing tip" style and speak candidly. It's possible this email won't necessarily apply to you, but still hope you can take a few minutes to understand about our products and services, maybe able to help your business.

My company is a professional PCB Manufacturer in ShenZhen of China, specialize in Quick Turn PCB prototypes,Small and Medium-volume PCB Product. We excel at Aluminum base PCB(AL PCB),Rigid-flex PCB,High Density pcb(HDI PCB),Impedance Control PCB,High Temperature PCB(High TG PCBs),Heavy Copper PCB,and other Advanced Circuits.

Now, if you think of our products and services are not for you, just click your mouse to delete it. Thank you for your valuable time!

Thank you very much to continue to learn more about our products and services!

Let me introduce to you more about our products:

Layers -------------------------- 2-48 Layers

Material ------------------------ FR4,High Tg,Teflon,Rogers,Arlon,Taconic,Nelco,Al-base
Board thickness ----------------- 0.2 --— 8.0mm

Copper Thickness ---------------- 0.5 OZ --- 19 OZ

Mini line width/space ----------- 3mil/3mil

Mini finished Hole Size --------- 6mil(0.15mm)

Surface treatment --------------- HASL, Lead Free HASL,Immersion Gold,Flash Gold,Immersion Tin/Silver,Gold finger,OSP,Carbon Ink,Peelabe mask

Delivery time ------------------- 24H for prototype,4-8days for mass production

Products Application ------------ Communication,Military Avionics,Power Supplier,Industrial Controller,Automobile,LCD,LCD and so on

For Full details please visit our website: http://www.chinapcbone.com
Thank you for you valuable time!

With best Regards,

Michelle Law

Sales Manager:Michelle Law

ChinaPCBOne--Professional PCB Manufacturer--Shenzhen China

Internet: http://www.ChinaPCBOne.com

E-Mail: sales@ChinaPCBOne.com

Phone: +86 (755) 27370200

Fax: +86 (755) 27395968

Mobile:+86-13612807580

Skype call:michelle.law.

MSN:sales@chinapcbone.com

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the e-mail.