Good day my friend,

Saya punya alamat email baru!
Sekarang Anda bisa mengirim email kepada saya di: ghanim.al_mohammed@yahoo.co.id

- Attention Please, How are you doing together with your entire family, I hope all is well? My Name is MR.Ghanim AL.Hammed. The Director Of Foreign Remittance Unit via African Development Bank Groups (ADB). West Africa Here. I am contacting you because of an abandoned fund which was deposited by a late customer of this bank called Mr. Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri. And all the information and data's you will need to make successful claim of this fund in the ban k are fully ready with me here. Note Well: Please urgently confirm your willingness and interest to assist me by filling and sending back to me the needed information below. 1. Your full name; 2. Your phone Telephone and fax . 3. Your age; 4. Your sex; 5. Your occupation; Thanks and best regards.This is my telephone number. ( 00226 71359636 ) MR.Ghanim AL.Hammed. M.sc (ECONS)