ne_2.0.3-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) ne-doc_2.0.3-1_all.deb optional doc
Documentation for the ne text editor
Ne, the nice editor, is one of the few text editors being
both easy to use for the beginner and powerful enough for
the wizard, supporting UTF-8 and multi-column characters as
well as syntax highlighting.
This package contains the ne documentation in various
formats: HTML, PDF, Info and plain text.
Changes: ne (2.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* New upstream release, with syntax highlighting as outstanding
* Split out the documentation into a new ne-doc package.
Register it in doc-base.
* Remove calls to install-info from maintainer scripts.
* Provide the "editor" virtual package and register ne as an
* Clarify the note about showkey in README.Debian and add a second
note about incorrect terminfo files that may cause problems.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 7.
* Redo debian/rules from scratch, using dh(1) to minimize it.
* Use quilt as a patch system.
- Patch the upstream makefile so that "make install" can do TRT.
- Patch ne.1 to avoid hyphen-used-as-minus-sign lintian warning.
- Add debian/README.source as recommended by policy.
* Slightly reword the short and long package descriptions.
* Add Homepage field to debian/control.
* Add debian/watch file.
* Update years in debian/copyright, mention different license
of the documentation and Debian stuff copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no further changes needed.
Override entries for your package:
ne_2.0.3-1.dsc - source editors
ne_2.0.3-1_i386.deb - optional editors
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.