Feeling better now

C A N A D A... Web Base Medicinal Store is C'A'N'A'D'A---s extremely revered
and best mounting web_base ...C.A.N.A.D.I.A.N... Pharmaceutical care.
Requesting on_line from Canada Virtual Drugstore is uncomplicated,
secure, and economical. Our online Medicinal Store assistance assists link
up you w/ a entire certified Medical Store that can complete your doctor's
directions at savings of up to 80%. N.O... medicinal instructions necessary.

After we accept your order, our wholly accredited Pharmaceutical will
complete your request and have it brought suitably to your front door.  We
give worldwide distribution.

"From my father?" "You?"