Please Accept this Offer Asap

Hello,

My name is Mr. Fang  Zhu. I trained and work as an external auditor for the Development Bank of Singapore (D.B.S). I have a proposal to
discuss about a certain Dormant Investment Account of a deceased custome in Development Bank of Singapore.My proposition to you is to
seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client.

Please  contact me through my email below if you are interested to know. It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

Regards,
Mr. Fang  Zhu
Email: toppedvx@excite.com