stardic_1.3.1-5_i386.changes is NEW
(new) stardic-common_1.3.1-5_all.deb optional text
common files for the English-Chinese dictionary stardic
stardic is an English-Chinese dictionary software for Unix.
It contains a vocabulary of about 50000 words, some with
pronunciation in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet).
Features include rule match and fetching word from screen.
It can display either simplified or traditional Chinese font.
Changes: stardic (1.3.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
+ Set maintainer to Debian QA Group <email@example.com>
* Acknowledge NMUs.
* Make clean not ignore errors.
* Remove dh_make manpage template.
* URL is not in description. (Closes: #196930).
* Split binary-indep data into new stardic-common. (Closes: #233444).
* Convert debian/copyright to UTF-8.
* Update FSF address in debian/copyright.
* Quote strings in debian/menu.
* Bump debhelper build-dep to 5.
+ Move DH_COMPAT to debian/compat and set to 5.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.0.
+ Menu policy transition.
Override entries for your package:
stardic_1.3.1-5.dsc - source text
stardic_1.3.1-5_i386.deb - optional text
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 196930 233444
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.