Re: Some of your Debian packages might need attention

On 10/01/08 at 10:49 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 11:39:30PM +0000, DDPOMail robot wrote:
> > Dear Debian QA Group,
> >
> > The following possible problem(s) were detected in the package(s)
> > you maintain in Debian:
>
> I'm not sure it's worth sending this to packages@qa.debian.org; by
> definition packages maintained by the QA Group need attention. :-)

After a quick poll on IRC, it seems that there isn't really consensus
that I should add packages@qa.debian.org to the list of addresses that
are excluded. The summary of the issues is still interesting,
even if there are lots of issues.

So, unless someone has a really strong opinion that packages@qa.d.o
shouldn't receive those mails, I'm going to leave things as is. (it's
only a monthly mail - when I don't forget to send it)