LOVE PRESENTS: Common LIVE + Tigger + V.I.P. + FREE til 11

When is it:
This Friday at 9:00 PM

Where is it:
LOVE Nightclub (3rd Floor Private VIP Lounge)
1350 Okie Street
NE Washington DC 20002

How much is it:
FREE til 11 only as a V.I.P. guest of D:V::E:::

Join D:V::E::: in conjunction with TreWell, Marc & Taz, & BJ as we
bring you Common LIVE in concert this Friday at Love. 95.5 WPGC's Big
Tigger will broadcasting LIVE from the building as you enjoy PRIVATE
VIP BAR TREATMENT in our plush 3rd floor VIP pool table lounge.

To be added to the D:V::E::: guest list e-mail all FIRST & LAST name
additions as well as a e-mail address for each guest to:
S.Jones@DejaDirect.com by 4:00 PM this Friday.

**Dress To Impress Attire Required!!**
**21 & UP**

Abre Tus Oidos -- D:V::E:::

Change your info? Stop the emails? Easy! Just click this link: