html2ps - home page changed

The package html2ps has the homepage as:

It is now:

Should I just file a wishlist bug against it? It would be nice if Lenny
showed the correct homepage, although there is a redirect anyway.

Seems like there has been no upstream work on this program in quite a
while. :(  Maybe there is a better alternative?

                                           -- Stephen F Roberts