Finance Soltions. New position.

Dear Partner.

I have reviewed resume which You recently posted online.  I've thoroughly examined Your qualifications and experience. And I have concluded
that you may have the skills needed to fill an Customer Service Representative position.

The FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD operates with many full service web-portals, largest, most well-known brands in the retail FX space, provides customized tools & services specifically for self-directed retail traders. The company's flagship service focuses on the needs of professional traders.

Customer Service Representative with FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD are responsible for business development in local area and helping clients and independent
contractors get the maximum possible help at all aspects of Processing, in the fastest time.

Candidates for the Regional Business Representative position with FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD must be hard working and employ communication skills,highly motivated
individual willing to work a flexible schedule. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of Processing [funding, settlement & reconciliation] and Operations.

I hope you'll apply for the  Customer Service Representative at FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD.

 To request an application, please REPLY to:fs.hr.department@gmail.com

FINANCE SOLUTIONS LTD, Personnel Department.