On the Top Page of Google for 99p a Day!

Be on the Top Page of Google!

For 99p a day!

We will not place your site on a list or portal.

You will have your own siteon the Top page of Google.

You can also have a priority listing on Ask Jeeves, Lycos and fifteen other major search engines.

and

You will not have to wait weeks to be listed. We place you on the Top page of Google within 48 Hours!

 Imagine the response you will receive if your site was on the Top Page of Google!

For more information about this unique service please call

The Booking Hotline 0800 011 20 47

Or  Press Here  and send to us an email

Rockwell Data Corp

Required notice:  This email has been sent directly to you as a UK business to business communication in full accordance with Internet law. If you have acquired this in error please accept our apologies.