GKrellM - let's unite under a single team?

Hi all!

I'm going to adopt[1] gkrellm packages and so I'm wondering if some of
you would like to create an Alioth team to maintain the client/server
and the plugins in a single team.

Currently gkrellm is managed under git, so we can request a git repo
or switch to SVN (that could be better for a team repo).

Just let me know it you're interested or no; if some of you accept
(let's say 5/6 at least) I'm going forward and request for team
creation to Alioth admin.

Thanks for your attention,
Sandro

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/494725