New vacancy from Globis

Hello!

My name is Gerry Tierney; I’m HR coordinator of Globis Corporation.
I hope that you are still looking for a better job offer.

Globis has a vacancy in Canada, I would like to offer. It’s both part time and
full time position of the National Representative. Weekly salary starts from
$500 for the part time and from $1,250 for the full time. After the first month
weekly salary is increased to $700 for the P/T and to $1,500 for the F/T.

If you are interested in learning more about this offer,
please send your resume to my assistant (Michael Hoover) e-mail:  michael.hr.ps@googlemail.com

He will provide you with the detailed description upon your request!

P.S. Please, send your resume to Michael at your earliest convenience!

Have a good day!

With Kind Regards,
Gerry Tierney!
HR Coordinator, Globis Corp.

Disclaimer!
The information contained in this message, including attachments, is
confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee. The
information may be legally privileged and may also be the subject of
copyright and/or privacy laws. Do not print or forward this email in
circumstances where its confidentiality may be breached. If you have
received this email in error, please let me know by telephone or email,
and destroy all copies.