Please reply to confirm(1220342846.12957_218702.smtp-inbound) message and allow delivery

Hi there,

Thanks for your email.

I have added virus and SPAM protection to our email. Your email to "<yjlwggqyq@churba.com>" with the subject "Special video for yjlwggqyq" has been blocked by the churba.com email system.  We only accept email from people on our list of friends. Don't take it personal.

If you would like to be added to the list simply reply to this message without changing the subject line.

Thanks.

Churba.com Administrator