iPod Follow-up

Hey!

Thanks for taking interest in this year's iPod offer.  I just wanted to send you this final email to let you know that we do have a small number of the 8gb iPod nano videos (and accessories) left.  In an effort to end this offer (for good!), we have decided to clear out our remaining stock by dropping the price even lower.  All items are now sold at cost!  Please note that the color selection will change as we sell out.  Also, if you missed your opportunity for accessories the first time, now is your chance to receive them at half off.

http://www.CollegeiPods.com

Thanks again for your support!  Have a great summer.

Sincerely,

Rachel
CollegeiPods.com Campus Representative