WIN

Good day
We wish to congratulate you  on this note  as one of our winners  This promotion was set-up as our  lottery board to give away and to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows. Where your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 1st category and therefore attracted a cash award of £950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand pounds sterling)
Refrence No=HL/5574/41/07/MIC00241

Contact your Claims Agent
Mr. Williams White
Phone:=+447031910529
Email:williamswhite@live.com.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A FRAUD OR AN EMAIL SCAM....DO NOT REPLY/RESPOND
Sincerely,
MRS LiZZY FORT