Re: toshset for amd64

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:46:47AM -0400, Charles@schwieters.org wrote:

> Hello--
>
>   toshset will now compile and run on amd64. Could you please package an
> amd64 version?

I am the former maintainer of the toshset package.  Since my Toshiba
laptop ceased to exist, I had to orphan the package since I feel that I
cannot properly maintain the package.  However, I have continued to do
QA uploads so long as they can be done without the need for Toshiba
hardware to test changes in the package.

I have already packaged and uploaded version 1.73.  So, all that remains
is to have the buildd administrators for the amd64 buildds add the
package to the queue.  I have not had an opportunity to do that and my
time is extremely limited this week.  If you like, you can investigate
how to contact the amd64 buildd administrators and ask them to add the
package queue.

Regards,

-Roberto

--