Campus Internet Survey

This semester, we have begun working on new web systems to better assist students and faculty with communication and academic resources.  Some of the work has already started; however, we need your input!  Please take a minute or so to answer a few insightful questions.  Your input will be used for our future releases.  Thanks again!

http://www.ProjectSurvey.org/mem/b_2694312

We truly appreciate your help.  If you do not wish to take part in future campus surveys please visit the link below:

http://www.ProjectSurvey.org/web.php