Bug#449838: marked as done (gringotts: debian/watch fails to report upstream's version)
Your message dated Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:32:05 +0000
with message-id <E1JOdRl-00006c-9B@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#449838: fixed in gringotts 1.2.10~pre1-2
has caused the Debian Bug report #449838,
regarding gringotts: debian/watch fails to report upstream's version
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: gringotts: debian/watch fails to report upstream's version
- From: Raphael Geissert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 01:18:43 +0000
- Message-id: <20071107013045.B53E298FC00C@neo.yahostme.com>
The debian/watch file of your package on the unstable distribution fails to report upstream's version.
Uscan's message follows:
uscan warning: In watchfile /tmp/gringotts_watchrgcfEZ, reading webpage
http://devel.pluto.linux.it/projects/Gringotts/index.php?page=downloads failed: 404 Not Found
Please note that this message is auto-generated by extracting the information
from the Debian External Health Status (a.k.a. DEHS) no_upstream page.
At the moment of running the package version found is the one indicated in the report.
If you have already fixed this issue please ignore and close this report.
If you belive this message can be improved in any way don't hesitate to contact me
by replying to NNNNNemail@example.com (where NNNNN is the number of this bug report).
If you wish not to be notified in the future contact me so I add you to the ignore list.
Kind regards, Raphael Geissert.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
gringotts, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Wesley J. Landaker <email@example.com> (supplier of updated gringotts package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:16:48 -0700
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Wesley J. Landaker <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Wesley J. Landaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gringotts - secure password and data storage manager
Closes: 374358 434519 443900 449838 459892
gringotts (1.2.10~pre1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Slightly updated translations to reflect copyright updates.
gringotts (1.2.10~pre1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer, adopting orphaned package (closes: #434519)
* Updated Homepage field to point to current development site
* Fixed watch file (closes: #449838)
* New upstream release (closes: #459892)
* Install in a usable manner by default (closes: #443900)
* Validated that running forwarded over X works (closes: #374358)
* Cleaned up package short description
* Changed section to utils; this is not an admin package
* Updated copyright information to include all authors
* Rewrote debian/rules; no longer using cdbs or dpatch
* Updated to Debian Policy 3.7.3
35cadcfdd28aace6f2d8f06f57ea2e12 734 utils optional gringotts_1.2.10~pre1-2.dsc
4ab9c64a44722a50cec0832f203c8af8 82055 utils optional gringotts_1.2.10~pre1-2.diff.gz
b82e17794140618ba75227a5f52070ab 126312 utils optional gringotts_1.2.10~pre1-2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---