I am Mrs Amina Ouadrago the bill and exchange manager of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA BRANCH.
I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, I was very fortune to came across One of our deceased customers Engr RON MORRIS file, when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files to submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation.
I need a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable fecicaly and fanacialy for this important business Transaction of US$10.5MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS).
My proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin or Distant Cousin for us to claim this money, so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials who will later use the money to sponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power.am believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future.
MR RON MORRIS, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession.He died with his entire family he was among the victims of December 25, 2003 Air-Crash Incident in Benin , The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:
and my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything About this account. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before,but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business,
you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 10% will be for any expences that mingt come in, during the transaction why 50% will be for me.I look forward to your earliest reply.
Note on your willingness toward this transaction i want you to indicate your re self by sending bellow information.
1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR CONTACT CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. YOUR AGE:
4. YOU�RE OCCUPATIONS:
5. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:
6. AND YOUR PHOTO
you can call me on this line for more discussion if you are willing.
Mrs Amina Ouadrago.
Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics ! Essayez !